Thursday, December 11, 2008

4. Are men’s breast sensitive? Are they as sensitive as women’s?

Like most questions about sexual arousal, the answer is “something, for some people.”
In her 1981 study of 7,000 men, Shere Hite documented the wide range of feelings men have about their breasts’ sexual sensitivity. Here’s what a few of them said:

“A man doesn’t have breasts. I thought this questionnaire was for males.”

“I’m very into my tits.”

“There is nothing erogenous about my chest.”

“Breasts have been the greatest discovery for me sexually. Drives me wild.”

Why is some men’s breast sensitive? For the same reason many women’s are: the concentration of sensitive, erectile tissue, flooded with nerve endings. That’s why breast tissue changes color and shape during sexual arousals and orgasm. Most men would enjoy breast stimulation if they just let themselves.
Although women’s breasts are typically more sensitive than men’s, there is tremendous variation among women, as there is among men.

No comments:

Post a Comment